Hours of service for the USMA Library and Jefferson Hall will be adjusted to support term end exams and winter leave. Notable changes or exceptions are listed below. A full list of all operating hours is available on our website.
Notable changes include:
- Fri 13 DEC – We open early at 0600 to support the modified class day.
- Sat 14 DEC – We are closed for Army/Navy.
- Sun-Thur 15-19 DEC – Regular Hours
- Fri 20 DEC – We are open late to 2315 in support of TEEs.
- Sat 21 DEC – We have modified hours 0700-1500.
Between Sunday 22 DEC and Saturday 4 JAN, we will operate Winter Leave hours:
- CLOSED – Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- Open 0700-1630 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
We will open for spring term hours on Sunday 5 JAN at 1300.
Regular Special Collections Reading Room hours will be suspended from 17 December through 3 January. USMA patrons may contact Suzanne Christoff at x3259 regarding accommodation.