The USMA Library 2013-15 Program Review is now available from the library website. The review is prepared annually each summer as both a look back at the previous academic year and a look ahead to the next. The document includes:
- A look at our upcoming work on organizational and service design.
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- Brief snapshots of activities from the 2013-14 academic year.
- Statistics and graphs of service and collection metrics.
- Reports on our 2013-14 academic year organizational objectives.
- A strategic awareness and vision for the future of academic library services and the profession of academic librarianship.
- Assessment data and review.
- Information on liaison support to academic departments.
- Our 2014-15 academic year organizational objectives.
It is a privilege to work with the team that makes our library services, collections, and facilities the best that they can be each day. This report captures some of our efforts in doing so. We look forward to a productive 2014-15 academic year.