The USMA Library 2014-16 Program Review is now available from the library website. The review is prepared annually each summer as both a look back at the previous academic year and a look ahead to the next. The document includes:
- A look at the framework governing our current work to redesign our organization and services.
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- Brief snapshots of activities from the 2014-15 academic year.
- Statistics and graphs of service and collection metrics.
- Reports on our 2014-15 academic year organizational objectives.
- A strategic awareness and vision for the future of academic library services and the profession of academic librarianship.
- Assessment data and review.
- Information on liaison support to academic departments.
- Our 2015-16 academic year organizational objectives.
I am most thankful to the USMA Library team for the work done each and every day to deliver the best service we can to our cadets, faculty, and staff at the U.S. Military Academy. Here’s to a great 2015-16.